2 bolder Synagogue Top 4

Yom Shishi, 27 Kislev 5778
Facebook

THE QUICK BROWN FOX

jhdagdIQUGDOUIgdoDIUG

Test Page

 

 2013-03-16 20.39.38

The history of Synagogue of the Hills can be traced back to Deadwood, S.D. during the gold rush era. There were many Jewish pioneers in the area during the late 1800's. As the gold rush gained momentum Jewish peddlers found their way to the area and established merchantile locations on Deadwood's main streets. Following that time many of the remaining Jews moved to Rapid City. After holding services in various locations Synagogue of the Hills was offically consecrated in December 1957. The entire history of the Jewish people in the Black Hills area can be read in the book "Jewish Pioneers of the Black Hills Gold Rush", written by Ann Haber Stanton. Ann is a longtime member of our synagogue. Autographed copies of the book are available for sale in our gift shop, a portion of the purchase is tzedakah, $5.00 from each copy is donated to the synagogue.

Note: please see the article in the history section of the website titled "A Destination in the Wilderness", also written by Ann Haber Stanton.

 

Visit the HUC Here 

 

Download

 

 

 

 

Gallery 1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The history of Synagogue of the Hills can be traced back to Deadwood, S.D. during the gold rush era. There were many Jewish pioneers in the area during the late 1800's. As the gold rush gained momentum Jewish peddlers found their way to the area and established merchantile locations on Deadwood's main streets. Following that time many of the remaining Jews moved to Rapid City. After holding services in various locations Synagogue of the Hills was offically consecrated in December 1957. The entire history of the Jewish people in the Black Hills area can be read in the book "Jewish Pioneers of the Black Hills Gold Rush", written by Ann Haber Stanton. Ann is a longtime member of our synagogue. Autographed copies of the book are available for sale in our gift shop, a portion of the purchase is tzedakah, $5.00 from each copy is donated to the synagogue.

Note: please see the article in the history section of the website titled "A Destination in the Wilderness", also written by Ann Haber Stanton.

 

Visit the HUC Here 

 

Download

 

 

 

 

Gallery 1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The history of Synagogue of the Hills can be traced back to Deadwood, S.D. during the gold rush era. There were many Jewish pioneers in the area during the late 1800's. As the gold rush gained momentum Jewish peddlers found their way to the area and established merchantile locations on Deadwood's main streets. Following that time many of the remaining Jews moved to Rapid City. After holding services in various locations Synagogue of the Hills was offically consecrated in December 1957. The entire history of the Jewish people in the Black Hills area can be read in the book "Jewish Pioneers of the Black Hills Gold Rush", written by Ann Haber Stanton. Ann is a longtime member of our synagogue. Autographed copies of the book are available for sale in our gift shop, a portion of the purchase is tzedakah, $5.00 from each copy is donated to the synagogue.

Note: please see the article in the history section of the website titled "A Destination in the Wilderness", also written by Ann Haber Stanton.

 

Visit the HUC Here 

 

Download

 

 

 

 

Gallery 1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shofar 914

Click to see September 2014 issue of The Shofar 

SHOFAR

shofar2.1

 

THIS IS A TEST